Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Just a Matter of Time Before We Learn How to Fly

There isn’t a long post for this week, because there was only one thing that happened.

Over the last few days I’ve been working on a final design for Pepper in the Main World at the beginning since the first part is what I’ll be working on for the rest of semester. 

After that I started blocking out the animation for the only shot her whole body is in.

You can see what I have here:



As I said, this is just blocked out. Not everything is in yet. Changes that will be happening/added-

>Cleaner motion
>More secondary motion
>Shadows
>Hand on ground has odd movement
>More exaderatgion?

There are also some files parts that need tweaking-

>Fingers on second hand needs to be added
> Second leg pose is odd
>Hair layers need to be remade to had proper motion


It's only the first shot, only blocked out, but I've learned more for just this little bit then I could have without it. Layer files that I thought where fine need to be fixed, animation styles that I thought would be the way to go turns out to be wrong... But after all, blocking it out is the first step in any good animation. It's only a matter of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment