Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's Been One Week Since You Looked at Me

This past week has been busy. As it is mid-term in this fall semester everyone was told to have a board-o-matic ready. If you remember, I already had one done.

So, what to do?

Well slowly I have been creating reference for the designs of each world (except Cliff). So for this week the goal was to create a shot for each world that will be close to the actual look.

5 out of 6 shots that I wanted where able to be made.

The 1 I didn’t get to.......

...

.......

..........Cliff World. Annoying Cliff World. 

Why has there been nothing for this world? My computer is a butt, it doesn’t like to run large programs. And Cinema 4D is a bit big. I do have a lot of things that need to be shifted over to an external, but it didn’t happen yet. Ideally I wanted to work on it using one of the large computers in the labs. Unfortunately you need administrator password to run it.

Pain. In. The. Butt.

....Let’s move on.

Here is the newest board-o-matics. The are broken up into each part as asked.



                                



And a closer look at some of the frames made for this week.

Main World - Opening (Want to put something on the walls and the angle of the floor boards is off a bit.)



Fantasy World (Composed in photoshop from the trees scanned in after painting them. Will experiment with the idea of hand painting actual designed shots, not just individual elements.)



Evil World (This is using photoshop charcoal brushes. Okay, but I want more grit.)



Water World (The girl is going to change her position around, I just had this pose done and figured it would work for what I needed.)



Main World - Ending (She looks grumpy - should be shocked. Couch needs work.)




‘Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment