Monday, February 8, 2016

I Make it Look Easy But Honey Believe Me It's Hard

Seriously? Didn’t I just post something the other day? 

Wait. What? That was a week ago already?! Geez Louise that was fast.

Well, I guess you still want a post, huh.

So this week was spent doing a couple of different things that might seem unrelated to you, but makes total ‘linear’ sense to me.

First off I did some color and design corrections on Pepper in MW2. Last week she was a bit pale and I realized later that her face didn’t really match up with the beginning of the animation. In my defense I was using the color codes that I had written down in my notebook…..but I didn’t note the new numbers after I changed some last semester due to a similar comment.

(AN: How I feel sometimes looking at what still needs to get done)


Next there was building more of the assets needed for MW2 that I couldn’t repurpose. Yeah….no, you can’t really see them. They are mostly Illustrator files that you won’t be able to make heads or tails of since it is all in white. You’ll see it next week when, in theory, ~90% of the animation in MW2 will be done.

For now you can entertain yourselves on this bit of animation - a fan going round. And, yes, it is planned to go in the animation. The boards have it being the first shot of MW2 but we shall see if it stays in. For now it is cool to look at though.



Last but not lest I started prepping for the next World I’m going to take on - Evil World (EW). Since it is entirely corrupted into charcoal I decided to do some tests on what could work as back drops. The trick is going to be that all the layers will be various shades of black…..





There you have it. Another post. Now wait patently for next week because I have lots to do, and not just for this animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment