Monday, February 1, 2016

Circus of Your Mind

Here we are again. On my site for a class you aren’t taking. Looking at what I did for homework. 

Don’t you have anything better to do?

Well anyway, let’s get to it.

This week most of the stuff that has been happening you can’t really see and even though I’ll try showing it to you, you most likely won’t appreciate it as much as I do.

Most of the time was spent making this beauty - a calendar of the rest of semester. On it I have/will have: school dates (days off, registertion days….), work hours, holidays, internship deadlines, family related stuff (people visiting, family functions…), class deadlines/homework, personal deadlines for this class, personal deadlines for seminar class.


Most is stuff to be filled out as it gets assigned, but I find it extremely helpful to see everything together with the final deadline on the same page. Not a lot for this class has been written down yet, but I do know that I want MW2 nearly done in 2 weeks and all the animation done a week before pre-finals. I also know that I want 2-3 days to work exclusively on the opening and closing titles.

What else….what else…..

Right.

I also made these nifty lists for each world on the basic assets needed for each. Some need a lot of pre-stuff. Others have a longer list of difficult stuff to do in the animation itself.





Okay, okay. I’ll show you some actual stuff.

So because I could us some of the assets from MW1 in MW2 (the floor, wall……that’s about it) I decided to start doing some work there….at least up to the point where Evil appears - I’ll do that around the time I start making Evil.

If anyone bothered to look at the sketches made last week (talking to you classmates since we didn't have a crit last week) you would have seen some designs for Pepper when laying down. I took that scene and ran with it. (I even captured some process video but wont post it….planing on making a video of it at the end)

So this is what it shot looked in the storyboard……



….and now with the proper assets - minus shadows……



….and now……with the rack focus!



You have no idea how excited I was when this worked.

Now there you go you vultures. Another post that most of you most likely don’t actually read, but oh well.


Till next week’s feeding.


No comments:

Post a Comment