Tuesday, March 1, 2016

No Time to Stay, Hello, Good-Bye

Yeah, I’m posting this a bit later than normal - but it’s still before class.

So this has been a very long week. As I said before I have a lot of stuff for my other classes (see other blogs for details) and I was going home for the weekend to celebrate my Grandma’s birthday.

Now originally the idea for this ‘week 2’ was that all of Pepper would get done. I then said that because I would be away I would most likely change that due to lack of time - and thankfully my calendar allows for that.

Surprisingly, I got done more than I thought I would.

So far I have shot 1 + 2 blocked out — shot 1 is even cleaned! I actually really like shot 1 too and almost want it to be longer……




I also, just for my teacher, put together a mock frame. It isn’t what I want it to look like in the end: wasn’t composed in after effects, not set up in a 2.5D space, not sure if Pepper’s outline is going to be the dominate color of that section or the ‘black’ as if it was a coloring book…




Well, that’s about all I have to say. I know I usually write more, but too bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment