Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tops are Made Out of Rubber, Bottoms are Made Out of Springs

Today I'll let you peek at what has been going on in Fantasy World. 

Right now I'm in the middle of painting the different key frames for Pepper and the animal that she finds while there. My inspiration of this guy is a squirrel and pipe worm cartoon. He moves like a ball, kind of, so the first thing was to figure out its walk cycle. 

I drew it out, over lapping and everything, one day in a class. Since then I have digitally changed it so only one frame is shown at a time to make sure that I drew it out right. 



Now I've been working on a shot that is actually seen. This is where the animal (who needs a name) jumps from off a branch out of frame. 



Now painting the key frames....



So that is starting to come together. 

I also did a few frames for the opening shot of the world. It might need a few more looks. 




There you have it. A real reason why doing all those bounce cycles freshman year was helpful, and a taste of the hardships to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment